1. Your vehicle arrives at G&M
2. Pre-Repair Inspection....
Vehicle is disassembled to inspect for hidden damage.
3. Parts Checked and Verified....
Replacement parts are inspected, compared to damaged parts, and
pre-fitted to your vehicle.
4. Body Repair....
Our Body Techs perform the needed repairs in our body/frame shop.
5. Refinish Process....
Vehicle enters our refinishing and paint shop.
6. Specialty Shop (Post Paint)
Vehicle goes to specialty shop if needed after refinish process.
This may include glass shop, stripe shop, etc.
7. Final Cleanup and Quality
Vehicle is washed and vacuumed. Then the vehicle must pass
inspection by the general manager to ensure the repair meets G&M's
high quality standards.